You may not notice United Site Services, but we are always there - at construction sites, industrial facilities and live events all across America. We take pride in providing essential services like portable restrooms, portable sinks, temporary fence and more for customers across 25 states. Join a company that makes a difference in communities across the country while providing for yourself and your family.
Under general supervision, you will ensure that the yard is firing on all cylinders. This may include preventative maintenance on equipment, checking equipment, and helping other Associates as needed.
- Check, wash, repair, paint and store toilets, containers and other company materials.
- Use steam cleaner and/or pressure washer for cleaning assets (toilets, sinks, etc.)
- Keep wash pad area clean and organized.
- Check and clean water-recycling system daily.
- Inform Supervisor/Manager of material used throughout the day.
- Report any problems found on equipment throughout the day to Supervisor.
- Completely check and repair units before delivery and upon return.
- Conducts general facility maintenance and minor repairs as needed.
- Assist with the retrofitting of special or high-end units.
- Follow United Site Services safety rules: utilizes protective clothing and equipment, reports safety hazards and incidents to supervisors.
- Uses forklift for loading and unloading assets (toilets, sinks, etc.)
- Occasionally operate P&D/Service truck as needed. #piq
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Sit while operating equipment (such as a forklift) and stand while servicing products
- Use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects tools or controls
- Repeat the same movements
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away and also at greater distance
- Speak clearly so customers can understand
- Understand the speech of another person
- Hear sounds and recognize the difference between them
- Be able to walk up to 30 minutes at a time without exertion
- Enter and exit equipment by stepping and kneeling
- Lift up to 40lbs from your waist to your shoulders
- Lift 30lbs from the floor to your head
- Crouch and squat
- Push 150lbs and pull 150lbs horizontally
United Site Services is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation , gender identity , age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
Location/Region: Brave, PA (15316)