- Profit Sharing: 100% employer paid up to 18%
- Healthcare - employer pays 100% premium
- Misc. Income = guaranteed bonuses!
Pittsburgh, PA. Job Overview:
Responsible for maintaining the receivable accounts for each client, working directly with the Finance/Accounting Department.Key Responsibilities:
Assist with cash management including assessment and planning of Company cash flow.
Maintain an up-to-date billing system which includes generating and processing of all customer invoices. Create and track all customer deposit invoices, customer account statements, payment discount and rebate schedules.
Manage Accounts Receivable, including the monitoring of aged AR and collecting on all overdue accounts.
Participate in and enforce adherence to weekly Backlog meetings to review all active projects with Sales and Customer Support personnel.
Assist with income projections.
Assist CFO in the process of month-end and year-end closings.
Generate and maintain Sales Forecasting, Purchasing, Active Project and Error reports for management’s review; collect data and prepare according to weekly and/or monthly metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in accounting or business-related field
- 1- 2 years’ experience working in accounting or business-related field
Location/Region: Clinton, PA (15026)