1. Unpacks parts and inspects each one for proper functioning and ensures completeness.
2. Assembles breakers to standard drawings and customer specifications or prepares breakers for shipment or clean and prepares tanks and sub-assemblies for downstream assembly.
3. Discusses errors in diagrams or production order with supervisor or engineer to clarify assembly problems.
4. Performs assembly functions in accordance with Quality Control Procedures to ensure the output will meet QC and customer standards.
5. Inspects own work to ensure that each breaker is properly assembled, vacuumed, pre-filled, and ready to test and ship.
6. Documents work performed by filling out proper forms (labor, QCR’s, etc.).
7. Cleans work area at the end of the shift.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned.
9. Some plumbing experience would be great so they can fill in when needed.
1. HS Diploma or GED
2. Minimum of 1 year of electromechanical experience or training
Location/Region: Strabane, PA (15363)