This position is responsible for the skill set identified for standard laborers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability identify basic springs
- Accurate, legible and timely completion of all production reports
- Knowledge of crate identification
- Understands general quality requirements and adheres to
- Possesses general understanding of QAM requirements
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of general plant practices, floor layout and procedures
- Understands quality requirements, QAM
- Possesses good communication skills
- Is a team player
- Adheres to all safety regulations and practices and established company policies
- Has the ability to learn quickly and apply new skills immediately
To perform this job successfully, the following requirements must be met:
High School graduate, or general education degree (GED), or two years of related experience/training or equivalent combination of education and experience in a manufacturing environment.
Ability to read and interpret, quality requirements for compliance, production schedules, measurements, shipping and receiving reports, tagging. Able to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to think quickly and react to situations under time restraints. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with accuracy and thoroughness. Able to identify problems and resolve efficiently.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may occasionally be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and smell.
Must have a Driver's License and reliable mode of transportation
Location/Region: Clinton, PA (15026)