USA Staffing Solutions is a technology-driven company with a passion for helping people. We use speed, technology, and grit to connect quality candidates to quality companies.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401k Retirement Plan
$18.00 to $22.00 /hour depending on experienceLocation:
Canonsburg Pa, 15317
We are seeking experienced general laborers to assist with water off-loading projects as well as other tasks within the oil and gas industry. The desired individual(s) will be required to:
Requirements – Qualifications/Skills/Education
- Operate truck off-loading systems on gas well sites which includes backing up trucks, assisting with hook-ups, and troubleshooting the system which includes pumps, blowers, generators, etc.
- Perform the set-up of offloading equipment, including the tools and materials for various applications
- Familiar with pumps, filters, metering systems and other components of truck off-loading equipment or other water operations
- Possibly assist with tank construction activities which requires working at heights of up to 36 feet in man-lifts and significant physical labor requirements
- Operation of man-lifts, telehandlers, forklifts, and other heavy equipment is a plus
- Individual may also be requested on occasion to assist in other Comtech water treatment activities in the local area or in NE Pennsylvania, which will also require overnight travel.
Preferred experience but not required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability and willingness to work approximately 50-60 hours per week including weekends and night shifts. Most work is located in SW Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia and eastern Ohio.
- Overnight travel for extended periods will be required and per diem will be provided.
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Must be able to stand for extended periods, in all weather conditions, lift 50 pounds and walk up and down stairs and ladders
- Strong team player with effective organizational skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Water treatment/wastewater/industrial facility experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge of safety processes and regulations in the oil and gas field is a plus
- Safeland certification or OSHA 10 card preferred
- Any management or supervisory experience
Location/Region: Clinton, PA (15026)