Williams Lea is hiring for a Accounting Analyst for our Downtown Wheeling, WV office to work Monday to Friday 1st shift!
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Provided Parking
(* denotes an "essential function")
- *Support regular deliverables such as compilation of daily, monthly, quarterly bank and credit card reconciliation reports regarding all cash deposits to the bank(s) and payments to vendors
- *Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial reports
- *Monitor all banking activities to detect any irregularities
- *Investigate all transactions to ensure compliance with procedures and regulations
- *Provide documentation for the purpose of supporting all financial transactions
- *Assist auditors - internal and external - with documentation required for the auditors to do their job satisfactorily
- Perform moderately complex analysis and maintain strong process documentation
- Maintain required files, reports, and data
- Contribute across all aspects of the reporting spectrum, including report creation, development, quality assurance and delivery
- *Develop an understanding of the Firm's departments, practice groups and clients to help develop strategic planning initiatives
- Other duties include assisting with regulatory requests, compliance initiatives and team projects as assigned
- Identify process streamlining and automation opportunities, and influence actions to implement
- *Communicate with supervisor or client on job or deadline issues.
- *Meet contracted deadlines for accepting, completing, and delivering all work.
- *Troubleshoot basic equipment problems.
- Prioritize workflow.
- Interact with clients in person, over the phone or electronically.
- Adhere to Williams Lea policies in addition to client site policies.
- Use equipment and supplies in a cost-efficient manner.
- Technical diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related financial experience or equivalent education required.
- Strong technical skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office-product suite (especially Excel and use of vertical lookups, macros, pivot tables, etc. and SQL Server)
- Bachelor's Degree required; degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, an MBA is a plus
- A minimum of 3-years of relevant financial analysis experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze, identify, and communicate results to the team
- Ability to multitask and meet stringent deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Self-starter, ability to work within the firm's demanding and highly focused environment
- Ability to clearly articulate analysis, written and verbally
- Attention to detail is essential
- Experience with Elite 3E and/or business intelligence products strongly preferred
- Able to make independent decisions that conform to business needs and policy.
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability and understanding of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated with positive can-do attitude.
- Position operates at sites with maximum of 24/7 operations. Individual shift requirements will vary by site.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Work is performed in a professional work environment.
- Business casual attire required.
Who we are: From our humble beginnings as a print shop in London, to our position today as a global leader in Marketing and Communications services. Our business is built on a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team.
Today we have one purpose, to create value for our clients by working smarter with fewer resources, enhancing efficiencies, improving their customer's experience and strengthening their brand reputation.
Our clients and their customers have always been at the heart of everything we do. Our long-term partnerships, great relationships and exceptional employees have been the driving force behind our success.
Your safety and well-being: As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
Face masks: To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering and when working within the building.
Social distancing: Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: Follansbee, WV (26037)