Williams Lea is Hiring for a Hybrid eBilling Assistant for our Downtown Wheeling office to work Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm!
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Provided Parking
The eBilling Assistant performs essential duties in support of the legal client's eBilling team, working primarily with the Operations Administrator (Team Lead) within the eBilling team.
- Data entry tasks related to eBilling timekeeper approvals
- Data entry tasks related to eBilling accrual submission
- Data entry tasks related to eBilling invoice submission
- Data entry related to other team initiatives including (but not limited to) team work assignments, approved timekeeper submissions, annual rate increases, departmental training, departmental standards
- Other data entry and clerical tasks as required
Specific Technical Skills:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook) required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, while meeting deadlines with shifting priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, energetic, vibrant presence
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment and effectively support the demanding needs of the law firm client
- Must be a self-starter with a high level of initiative
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Maintains confidentiality and exercises discretion
- High school diploma or GED, required
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
- Minimum of one year of office experience preferred.
Who we are: From our humble beginnings as a print shop in London, to our position today as a global leader in Marketing and Communications services. Our business is built on a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team.
Today we have one purpose, to create value for our clients by working smarter with fewer resources, enhancing efficiencies, improving their customer's experience and strengthening their brand reputation.
Our clients and their customers have always been at the heart of everything we do. Our long-term partnerships, great relationships and exceptional employees have been the driving force behind our success.
Your safety and well-being: As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
Face masks: To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering and when working within the building.
Social distancing: Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: Follansbee, WV (26037)