Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage documents and streamline key operational functions.
From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team. Our 6,000 worldwide employees work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing unrivalled support and helping clients transform their support operations. With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one of the largest global private equity investors.
The Ebilling Administrator is a key resource within the Firm's ebilling team, whose primary accountabilities involve setup and support of the invoicing process of clients whose bills are issued electronically. Key responsibilities include vendor setup and maintenance, daily process administration, troubleshooting and problem resolution, occasional execution of billing, and related support of partners, clients and colleagues.
Shift: Monday - Friday - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Pay: $26.00 hourly
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Provided Parking
- Support set-up of clients whose billing is transitioning to electronic submission
- Troubleshoot issues; diligently follow up and communicate until resolution
- Provide exemplary support to Firm partners, keeping them fully apprised of statuses and action plans on key issues and problems
- Perform daily departmental duties as assigned
- Execute monthly invoices of assigned clients
- Ensure comprehensive knowledge of and compliance with all assigned client billing guidelines and requirements
- Submit, and ensure approval of, timekeepers and billing rates in client third party systems
- Support semi-annual rate processes
- Communicate issues and resolutions timely, effectively and professionally
- Serve as value-added support resource for billing staff
- Assist with invoice and other rejections and ebilling problems and issues
- Ensure the team is current on relevant ebilling topics and activity
- Collaborate with other financial colleagues to resolve issues and ensure optimal execution of departmental responsibilities
- Execute accruals, budgets, and information and data requests
- Serve as a backup and support resource to fellow ebilling team members as appropriate
- Ensure all assigned deadlines are met
- Proactively recommend process and procedural enhancements including but not limited to documenting processes and improvements
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Specific Technical Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of legal billing cycle required
- Advanced knowledge of legal electronic billing strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of industry ebilling vendors strongly preferred
- Advanced familiarity with Ledes and XML formats strongly preferred
- Aderant and Intapp expertise preferred
- Microsoft Excel, Word required
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Innate customer service orientation and commitment to excellence
- Tenacious and creative problem solving and follow through capabilities
- Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize multiple assignments and meet required deadlines
- Consummate verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Positive, energetic, vibrant presence
- Authentic desire to work within a selfless, collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Proactive, innovative, self-starting orientation; flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Natural ability to positively influence, support and elevate others
- Bachelor's degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered when the degree is directly related to the functions of the job.
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
- 2+ years previous billing experience or comparable experience required.
Your safety and wellbeing
As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and wellbeing remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering, and when working within the building.
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: Follansbee, WV (26037)