Williams lea is hiring for a eBilling Administrator for our Downtown Wheeling office to work Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm!
Pay: $17.00 hourly
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Provided Parking
The Ebilling Administrator is a key resource within the Firm's ebilling team, whose primary accountabilities involve setup and support of the invoicing process of clients whose bills are issued electronically. Key responsibilities include
endor setup and maintenance, daily process administration, troubleshooting and problem resolution, occasional execution of billing, and related support of partners, clients and colleagues.
- electronic submission of client invoices via various e-billing middleware systems
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during the invoice submission process
- Coordinate with attorneys, clients and administrative staff for resolution and maintenance tasks associated with client e-billing requirement
- Escalate issues as needed to Supervisor, Manager and Director
- Clearly communicate issues to team members, attorneys and upper management
- Track statuses of submitted invoices to ensure payment from client
- Maintain internal database of e-billed clients and their compliance requirements
- Document and update reference materials for all aspects of the e-billing process as necessary
- Assist with partner and client inquiries in a timely manner
- Provide updates and financial analysis to attorneys, clients and administrative staff as requested
- Participate in firm-wide and departmental projects and initiatives
- Interact with clients in person, over the phone or electronically with care and professionalism
- Adhere to Williams Lea policies in addition to client site policies
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Specific Technical Skills:
- Full knowledge and competence with billing cycles for related industry
- Advanced MS Office user, and strong in spreadsheet or accounting-related software applications; advanced familiarity with Ledes, XML and SQL format preferred
- Advanced knowledge of industry billing / eBilling software strongly preferred; may include billing / eBilling vendors and program providers such as Intapp or Aderant
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- Confident to make independent decisions that conform to business needs and policy
- Good problem-solving skills for complex and advanced tasks; knows when to escalate a problem to a management level
- Ability to cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with clients, team members, manager and others through excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality providing exceptional customer service
- Able to understand and prioritize work assignments for self and others
- Organized; able to work in a fast-paced team environment; balancing multiple projects and deadlines
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Must be self-motivated with positive can-do attitude.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered when the degree is directly related to the functions of the job.
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
- 2+ years previous billing experience or comparable experience required.
Who we are: From our humble beginnings as a print shop in London, to our position today as a global leader in Marketing and Communications services. Our business is built on a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team.
Today we have one purpose, to create value for our clients by working smarter with fewer resources, enhancing efficiencies, improving their customer's experience and strengthening their brand reputation.
Our clients and their customers have always been at the heart of everything we do. Our long-term partnerships, great relationships and exceptional employees have been the driving force behind our success.
Your safety and well-being: As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with
reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering and when working within the building.
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: Follansbee, WV (26037)