Williams Lea is hiring for a eBilling Assistant for our Downtown Wheeling Office to work Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm!
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Provided Parking
The eBilling Assistant is a professional delivering exceptional customer service to external stakeholders.
- *Utilize appropriate logs and/or tracking software for all administrative support work
- *Thoroughly assess job requests and ensure appropriate completion of job tasks throughout task lifecycle
- *Perform work in administrative support, including, but not limited to, answering phone lines, providing customer service
- *Execute electronic submission of client invoices via various e-billing middleware systems
- *Identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during the invoice submission process
- *Coordinate with attorneys, clients and administrative staff for resolution and maintenance tasks associated with client e-billing requirements
- *Use established procedures, standards and formats to complete administrative requests to client satisfaction
- *Communicate with team members, lead, supervisor or client on job or deadline concerns
- *Meet contracted deadlines for service delivery to our clients
- *Troubleshoot basic software or hardware problems
- Help to foster a proactive environment of continuous service enhancement and relationship building with the client
- Perform quality assurance on work of others, as requested
- Adhere to Williams Lea policies, in addition to client policies
- Use equipment and supplies in a cost efficient manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum (1) year administrative support experience preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment
- Skilled in the use MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); strong keyboarding and typing skills
- Familiar with other software programs for providing administrative support
- Strong attention to detail; able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a timely manner
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- Able to exercise good judgment to make decisions that conform to business needs and policy
- Good problem solving skills, with the ability and understanding of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level
- Ability to maintain professional composure when working with immediate deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrate proficiency in using equipment/technology/software and hardware necessary to perform job functions
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Proven customer service skills are required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
Who we are: From our humble beginnings as a print shop in London, to our position today as a global leader in Marketing and Communications services. Our business is built on a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team.
Today we have one purpose, to create value for our clients by working smarter with fewer resources, enhancing efficiencies, improving their customer's experience and strengthening their brand reputation.
Our clients and their customers have always been at the heart of everything we do. Our long-term partnerships, great relationships and exceptional employees have been the driving force behind our success.
Your safety and well-being: As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with
reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
Face masks: To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering and when working within the building.
Social distancing: Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any
other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: Follansbee, WV (26037)