Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage documents and streamline key operational functions.
From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team. Our 6,000 worldwide employees work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing unrivalled support and helping clients transform their support operations. With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one of the largest global private equity investors.
Williams Lea is hiring for Document Production Supervisor for our Downtown Wheeling, WV office to work Monday to Friday from 5:00 am to 1:30 pm!
Salary: $48,000 annual
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Provided Parking
The Document Production Supervisor is an independent leader, helping manage the day-to-day people, operations and client relationship within an account.
(* denotes an “essential function”)
- *Ensure team provides outstanding service to client, while building strong customer relationships
- *Work with manager to facilitate appropriate staff performance including establishing development goals, setting business objectives, establishing priorities, and providing ongoing performance feedback
- *Address performance issues among team members
- *Maximize profitability through the effective utilization of labor and resources
- *Immediately resolve any operational problems or issues
- *Execute required administrative reports, activities, processes related to the people and/or production both on time and in accordance with appropriate standards of operation
- *Supervise the team’s day-to-day work assignments, including projects and ad hoc requests in document production environment.
- Supervise team of 15 in day-to-day operations
- *Coordinate, prioritize or delegate jobs and/or duties to associates to ensure efficient, accurate completion within deadlines
- *Respond to customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and professional manner
- *Resolve issues proactively, and escalates appropriate issues to manager, client or team for resolution
- Exemplify proper professional expectations for team members when dealing with client requesters and client work requests
- Foster a proactive environment of continuous service enhancement and relationship building with the client; encourages staff to bring forward ideas to help service quality and/or productivity
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Have a strong knowledge clients’ businesses and the impact of our services
- Ensure adherence to standardized processes for all aspects of operations
- May train more junior staff members, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years’ proven experience in a customer service environment, legal or financial services industries preferred
- 3 or more years’ experience in document and/or presentation production including a combination of pitch books, marketing materials, legal documentation, presentations, administrative services, etc.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio); including creating and editing charts, graphs, styles, table of contents, and/or macros, etc.
- Ability to edit and format graphics; may use appropriate Adobe Creative Suite software
- Strong knowledge of grammar and composition rules required for editing and proofreading
- Basic P&L understanding a plus
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Supervisory experience; 1+ years preferred with a team of 8+ direct reports
Your safety and well-being
As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering, and when working within the building.
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: Weirton, WV (26062)