Williams Lea is hiring for a Email Marketing Coordinator to work Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm!
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Provided Parking
Customer Relationship consists of a dedicated staff with a high-level focus around customer service and marketing. The CRM Coordinator will work within the law firm’s Marketing department and will directly support the firm’s CRM Manager and Supervisor and other members of the firm. Responsibilities include formatting and distribution via email of the firm's client alerts, news and event invitations.
- Layout, test and circulate HTML email drafts with Business Development teams, partners and others, making changes as needed.
- Send emails using the email merge tools. Help to enforce the firm's data protection and anti-spam policies related to this work.
- Make HTML email templates and change existing templates to support business needs.
- Configure, test and set up email layout and web response forms to support global Business Development email campaign tracking, and event registration and management.
- Create InterAction folders and fields to support events. Produce follow-up reports and metrics for email campaigns and events.
- Help to support global team on consistent email marketing system usage. Suggest improvements to the business processes, and to reports generated by the system.
- May provide other project support as needed.
Specific Technical Skills:
- Advanced InterAction user skills, email marketing experience, including HTML and CSS knowledge (Vuture experience preferred), database experience,
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Team player with excellent English language skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, with people at all levels within the firm and occasionally with contacts and vendors.
- Proactive, with the ability to work and move projects forward with light supervision using strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Your safety and well-being:
As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering and when working within the building.
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage documents and streamline key operational functions.
From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team. Our 6,000 worldwide employees work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing rivaled support and helping clients transform their support operations. With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one of the largest global private equity investors.
Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: WHEELING, WV