Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage documents and streamline key operational functions.
From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team. Our 6,000 worldwide employees work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing unrivaled support and helping clients transform their support operations. With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one of the largest global private equity investors.
Williams Lea is hiring for a Lead Document Production Associate for our Wheeling office to work Monday to Friday 4:00 pm to 12:30 am!
• Life Insurance
• Prescription Drug Plan
• Flexible Spending Account
• Domestic Partner Benefits
• Commuter Benefits
The Lead Document Production Associate delivering exceptional customer service to our clients by providing timely and accurate document production and has advanced ability to troubleshoot problems with software/hardware programs and provide instruction/training to others in the department. Role is responsible for the day-to-day production of work for a shift or site.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with years of experience able to substitute
• Minimum of 6 years prior office experience, word processing or document production experience
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) certification desired
• Experience with tape and/or audio file transcription desired
• Expert software application troubleshooting skills
• Expert knowledge of and requisite computer skills for the firm-supported software; proficiency in using department-specific equipment/technology/ software and hardware as necessary to perform job functions and related applications
• Software packages may be subject to change, based on work environment. Must have ability/desire to learn new software packages
• Supervisory experience; 1+ years preferred
• Ability to articulate ideas, motivate the team and follow policies and procedures to manage client expectations and promote a healthy work environment
• Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal relationship building skills verbally, written, through email and by telephone
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven team environment
• Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and maintain professional composure; especially when working with immediate or escalated deadlines or issues
• Good judgment and organizational skills with sound decision-making ability and solutions-oriented approach with the ability to ask for and follow directions.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
• Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
• Understands the concept and can execute the strategy of hands-on customer service
• Ability to assign the correct priority to work requests based on experience and following established guidelines
• Detail-oriented, able to manage or work on multiple projects simultaneously
(* denotes an “essential function”)
• *Intakes work requests from the client; including clarification of job instructions and negotiation of deadlines with the requester. Seeks alternate solutions to deadline requests, as needed
• *Uses advanced knowledge to complete complex and/or advanced work requests; assists with all work requests, as needed
• *Responsible for production of work in terms of the consistency, accuracy, and quality of delivery. Focuses on individual accountability of team members and alternative planning, as needed
• *Exemplifies proper professional expectations for team members when dealing with client requesters and client work requests
• *Responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and professional manner
• *Assists the Supervisor or Manager in implementation of administrative and/or other procedures or systems
• *Communicates regularly with the Supervisor or Manager on issues affecting capacity, response time, and/or technical issues relating to work requests
• *Maintains team’s adherence to company policies (conduct, attire, performance, attendance)
• *Ensures focus and coordination is present on and between shifts in the production of deliverables to the client in order to meet or exceed the client’s expectations for quality, timeliness and service
• *Helps to foster a proactive environment of continuous service enhancement and relationship building with the client; encourages staff to bring forward ideas to help service quality and/or productivity
• *Trains more junior staff members, as needed
• Works collaboratively, ensuring lines of communication remain open and flexible, within and across team members
• Actively facilitates regular production and staff meetings
• Contributes to and attends individual team member meetings with the Supervisor or Manager for performance management (reviews, warnings, feedback)
• Recommends individual development goals, training, etc. to Supervisor or Manager to enhance team skill levels
• Monitors and encourages achievement of team members’ training, performance, and development plans
• Implements new and/or revises existing procedures, as needed, to meet Client needs and improve productivity/utilization
Your safety and well-being
As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering, and when working within the building.
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: Wheeling, WV