Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage documents and streamline key operational functions.
From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team. Our 6,000 worldwide employees work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing unrivalled support and helping clients transform their support operations. With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one of the largest global private equity investors.
Williams Lea is hiring for Billing Analyst to work in our Wheeling office!
Pay: $50,000-$60,000 annually
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Provided Parking
The Billing Analyst oversees all aspects of the billing process by ensuring all associates responsible for billing have the correct information to do their jobs and by examining the front and back ends of the billing process.
- Generate and distribute prebills, assist with month end processing, draft correspondence, perform time and expense transfers and edits, generate reports, prepare invoices, manage timeliness of billing, allocate unapplied funds, perform write-offs, cancellations, and post and mail bills.
- Ensure accuracy of work product, determine appropriate bill formats, meet ethical standards, prepare spreadsheets or supplemental billing documents, manage client billing requirements, understand fee arrangements, prepare bills for electronic processing, troubleshoot issues, coordinate necessary matter changes
- Responsible for high level of accuracy and completeness of bill preparation, ensure that bills are in agreement with client billing arrangements and system records.
- Responsible for providing the highest-level customer service on all billing related tasks. Overtime available during peak or critical periods.
- May also be required to perform duties utilizing electronic billing knowledge to ensure that clients receive electronic invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
- Submit electronic invoices through vendors, manage status of electronic bill rejections, other eBilling duties as assigned.
- Maintain a daily working knowledge and mastery of client guidelines.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- Assist with Support boxes and overflow as needed.
- Associates Degree or advanced degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered when the degree is directly related to the functions of the job.
- Excellent math aptitude and understanding of general accounting principles.
- Must be technically proficient (MS Word, Excel, and 10-key calculator proficiency strongly preferred).
- 1-4 years previous billing experience or comparable experience required.
- Highly professional approach to responding to requests and demonstrated ability to provide quality customer service to attorneys.
- Excellent attention to detail, developed organizational skill, and excellent follow up skills.
- Strong writing, speaking, and customer service skills are needed.
- Strong use of judgment and interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize responsibilities and juggle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Demonstrated self-starter with the desire to show ownership and commitment to the job.
- Ability to act in an advisory capacity to attorneys on all billing related matters.
- An ambitious go-getter relentlessly driven to accomplish tremendous things in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Enthused and inspired to work directly with business owners
- Obsessed with quality and excellence and coming up with creative solutions to solve problems
- Laser focused and tenacious in achieving targets and goals
- An owner of your performance, one who diligently follows through until resolution
- Self-reflective, seeking to grow, while striving to help others
- Energetic, positive, innovative and technologically savvy, with advanced command of Excel and Word
- Polished, professional and communicate exceptionally in person and in writing
Your safety and well-being:
As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering and when working within the building.
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: Blaine, OH