If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast growing, family owned dealership, Budd Baer Automotive is for you! Budd Baer Automotive is always looking for a qualified individuals to join our sales and service teams to help handle the overflow of work we are experiencing.
At Budd Baer Automotive, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
At Budd Baer Automotive, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company.
We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
We are currently looking for talented Salespeople to join our growing team!
Experience is preferred but not required so don't hesitate to apply today.
What We Offer * Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule * Saturday Lunches
* Discounts on products and services Responsibilities
* Build relationships & create customers for life.
Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
* Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
Qualifications * Available to work flexible hours & weekends
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Location/Region: Washington, PA (15301)