As a Service Advisor, you will own our customer’s experience in the service lane.
You are the first point of contact with our customers and will be well-versed in product offerings, inventory needs, technician scheduling and customer service.
From greeting vehicle owners on the drive line to explaining the repair process, our Service Advisors are true professionals who enjoy helping others.
We welcome individuals who are new to the automotive industry but with previous roles in customer service, retail sales, restaurant industry or hospitality.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast growing, family owned dealership, Budd Baer Automotive is for you! Budd Baer Automotive is always looking for a qualified individuals to join our sales and service teams to help handle the overflow of work we are experiencing.
At Budd Baer Automotive, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
At Budd Baer Automotive, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company.
We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
What We Offer * Medical and Vision
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Oversee flow of Drive Lane.
Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
* Ensures that the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
* Distribute work between technicians efficiently
Qualifications * Organized and friendly personality
* Demonstrated ability to manage others
* Time management skills * Fantastic communication skills with your customers and co-workers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Previous experience preferred * Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Location/Region: Washington, PA (15301)