The Graphic Designer will create newspaper advertisements that include print, digital, special sections, real estate guides, magazines and more. We work in a high-volume design center, so the ideal candidate will be able to begin designing effective ads according to customer needs and department standards. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written ideas and convert them seamlessly into layouts and designs.
- Think creatively to design and develop new and innovative concepts and layouts
- Work with multiple newspaper sales staffs to create, modify and update advertisements
- Work as part of a team within the ADS Center to design and execute advertisements following deadlines
- Exceptional designer with superb creativity and versatility
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Maintain an awareness of current design trends
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, with an emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat
- Communicate and share ideas with team members
- Maintain dependability and professionalism
Work full-time or part-time - you set the hours! The position has a hybrid work schedule with hourly pay at $12/hour. Benefits include vacation time, health insurance and 401K.
To be considered for this opportunity, submit a cover letter and resume by Wednesday, August 17.
Founded in 1890, Ogden Newspapers has since grown to over 40 daily newspapers, along with a number of weeklies and a magazine division-stretching from New York to Hawaii. Launched in 2015, the Ogden ADS Center is a proud part of the growth of Ogden Newspapers.
Graphic Designer, Location: Martins Ferry, OH – 43935
Location/Region: Martins Ferry, OH