At Eat’n Park restaurants, we pride ourselves on consistently creating smiles for our guests. As the heart of the kitchen, our cook opportunity allows you to prepare Eat’n Park recipes for our restaurant guests. Our family dining experience offers you extremely flexible schedules to meet your work/life needs. We offer a career development path for all restaurant team members.
• Complimentary meal from our free meal menu OR 50% off any meal during your shift.
•20% discount on any food purchase at Eat’n Park, Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
•Paid time off
•Management career advancement opportunities
•Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
•Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
- Properly prepare orders from the guest check following company approved portions, recipe specifications, and timing standards.
- Properly store, date, and rotate according to "first in, first out" standards.
- Follow proper cutting board standards to avoid cross contamination and administer allergen programs.
- Work well with others and assist fellow team members as needed.
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs and frequently lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Working in temperatures that may exceed 90 degrees.
- The cook will also have to perform other tasks as directed by a supervisor.
Location/Region: Triadelphia, WV