Location: West Sunbury PA (about an hour north of Pittsburgh).
Other Locations Needed: Butler/Armstrong Counties, Carroll County Ohio, North Central PA (Williamsport), Northeastern PA. West Virginia, Southwest PA (Washington County, Green County)
Shift: Monday-Saturday 12 hours shifts! Will be starting 5am-6am (depending on daylight) and will work till 5pm-6pm. MUST be flexible with the hours.
Pay rate: $13-15/Hr. + OT!! (60-70 hrs/WK!!)
Overtime: MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK UP TO 70 HOURS A WEEK
Drug Screen- Yes
3 most important things client needs this person to have-Ability to work outside (will be working outside all winter), Reliability, Ability to work long hours
· Site inspection and reconnaissance as needed to plan job layout and related logistical requirements;
· Project tool-ups and mobilization services, to include procurement, loading, transport and assemble required equipment and water transfer line;
· Construction services such as excavation-type work; basic carpentry; basic plumbing; HDPE pipe fusion, basic mechanical set-ups, truck-driving, and general labor, as needed to support water supply and water transfer activities;
· Quality control and quality assurance duties, as assigned, to include the reading of design drawings and specifications to support project planning and project set-ups, layout and actual construction; and to inspect work to ensure work quality and compliance with project specifications;
· Equipment and system troubleshooting and repair, as needed to maintain performance as required under the Company’s contracts with its clients;
· Overnight travel to field assignments, with work assignments continuing at times for periods of a week’s duration or longer, according to project requirements and related factors.
· Should have some type of Experience (1-3 years) working in construction
· Any type of masonry, concrete, carpentry, plumbing
· Any minor equipment operation ideal
· MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND VEHICLE
Will travel roughly 50 mile radius. Will be driving own vehicle
· Ability to lift and / or carry up to 75 pounds on a daily basis.
· Ability to walk on uneven, slippery and muddy conditions
· Ability to sit and / or stand for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours daily.
· Ability to work out of doors in all environmental conditions.
· Ability to operate and maneuver on and off an all-terrain vehicle throughout the day.
Worker will be subject to other physical activities required, to include climbing, bending, stooping, crouching, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, seeing, talking, hearing and performing repetitive motions.
Miller Brother Staffing Solutions is located in nine different locations in Pennsylvania and Ohio. Established in 2010, MBS Solutions is a well established Professional Staffing Firm that works with temp, temp to hire, and direct hire positions. MBS Solutions has a team of dedicated recruiters that will find the perfect match for both company and employee. If you're interested in hearing more apply today.