Rock and Coal Construction (RCC) is currently seeking a Civil / Structural Engineer holding a PE for our Canonsburg, PA office. The candidate will perform design and coordinate drawings for industrial type projects. The candidate will perform structural analysis and prepare structural engineering calculations and will assist in the development of drawings. Typical clients include coal processing, aggregate processing and various material handling companies. Some travel will be required.
· At a minimum, must have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited ABET institution
· Must have 2+ years of experience in civil / structural engineering
· Currently hold a P.E. or S. with the ability to obtain registration in other states.
· Successfully provide civil / structural design for coal processing, aggregate processing or industrial type
· Successfully provide foundation design
· Proficiency in STAAD and AutoCAD
· Proficiency in Word and Excel
· Plan, design, coordinate and direct larger and/or more complex engineering projects.
· Provide design and calculations for various types of industrial projects.
· Assistance in the development and review of civil / structural drawings
· Perform site inspections.