MediConnect is currently looking for individuals who want to take charge of their careers, enjoy servicing others, and have exemplary individual drive. Candidates should be capable of managing their time well in addition to being able to meet deadlines. You will need your State Insurance License: Life, Accident, and Health or be willing and eager to obtain it for this tremendous opportunity.
Here at MediConnect we offer top notch support and training to get you started on your path to success and continued support throughout your career here with us.
Opportunities we provide:
- Established relationships with multiple carriers.
- Assistance with your marketing needs.
- Full-time staff to assist with client relations, contracting, and training.
- Preset appointments with potential clients
- Marketing and customer service training; learn how to succeed quickly!
- Facilitate products in your local area; within 3 hours of your home zip code for those seeking outside sales position
- A well-appointed call center with state of the art computer and software for those seeking inside sales position.
- Access to a state of the art office suite with conference rooms and equipment for client meetings.
- WARM LEADS completely provided by MediConnect, through partnerships with multiple big players in the insurance industry.
First year agents earning potential is $50,000 plus. Earnings are commission based with no earnings cap.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
Required license or certification:
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance
“There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to worker harder than you do” – Derek Jeter
Established in 2016, MediConnect Insurance is a fiercely-independent insurance organization in Pittsburgh, PA, and your source for healthcare coverage. Partnering with well-known insurance providers in nine states, MediConnect bridges the healthcare gap by finding and securing the most optimal plans to fit the consumer’s individualized needs.
Location/Region: Steubenville, OH (US)