The Washington Chevrolet is seeking an Automobile Salesperson to become an integral part of our team! You will gauge sales opportunities and provide extensive customer service to all clients.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis
- Previous dealership experience is a huge plus
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Have quality customer service skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment
We are a family owned Chevrolet Dealership in Washington Pa for the last 10 years. We run a busy family type Business and treat all of our Employees that way.
Location/Region: Washington, PA (US)