EIGHTY FOUR, PA
- Manual labor position as well as driving and will work under supervision while on the job/jobs
- Clean driving record
- Will become familiar and will adhere to Safety and Environmental rules and regulations:
- Know how to perform your job safely
- Report all unsafe acts or unsafe conditions
- Observe all Company safety rules and regulations
- Wear all necessary personal protective equipment
- Do not perform any job you do not understand-ask your supervisor for help
- Attend all safety meetings
- Report all injuries immediately to your supervisor
- Will become familiar with general oil and gas construction and maintenance
- Lifting and carrying techniques will be taught and Team Lifting is mandatory for objects over 50 lbs.
- Duties will be associated with work to be performed outdoors in various types of weather
- Daily work hours will vary and no more than 14 hours per day will be worked without concurrence from Management and direction
- Oil and gas work locations may be located out of town and employee’s may have to stay away from home in overnight lodging. Expenses for lodging and meals will be paid by ROC Service Company
- Advancement can be available depending on the employee’s performance and knowledge base and time on the job
The requirements and specifications listed above are intended to describe the general function and level of the personnel assigned to this classification. It is not intended to limit any additional responsibilities, duties and/or skills that may be required of the incumbent.
ROC Service Company ("ROC") is a growth-oriented, multi-region, employee-friendly energy services company providing critical completion and production related services to exploration and production and pipeline companies in the United States. At ROC, in addition to providing "best-in-class" service, we pride ourselves in making safety and environmental sustainability top priorities.
Location/Region: Eighty Four, PA (US)