Frac Drivers (Class A/B) primary function is to safely deliver products, equipment and provide service to our customer's fracing locations. Our team members are firmly committed to "Target Zero Zero Employee Injuries, Zero Vehicle Accidents and Zero Product Spills." Requires hazmat and tanker endorsements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Knowledge of fueling equipment on Frac sites; work as team member to assist with customer fueling
- Proper pre and post trip truck and trailer inspections
- Safely drive loaded and empty tanker trucks of various sizes, makes/models, and configurations
- Properly load and unload; handling, hooking, and unhooking hoses
- Operating pumps and valves for loading and unloading, both on and off the truck
- Safely fill tanks of all types and sizes using various size hoses, nozzles, and fittings; safely using pipe wrenches, crescent wrenches, hammers, and other hand tools
- Accurately complete driver logs, pre and post trip forms, invoices, and other paperwork as required
- Courteously work with bosses, dispatchers, fellow employees, and customers.
- Some out of town travel required as needed
Typical Minimum Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Class A/B CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements
- Current 1 year DOT medical card
- One year full time verifiable driving experience in the last 3 years
- No more than one moving violation in last 3 years
- Able to work in all weather conditions, willing to work long hours including day and night shifts
- Able to drive truck off road, on roads that are narrow and have steep inclines; able to properly install tire chains in snowy, icy, and muddy conditions
- Able to safely climb ladders and walk on top of truck tanks; able to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods; able to lift 50 to 100 lbs
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and in truck driving test
- No sponsorship or relocation is available
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Extended schedule may be required as dictated by management and business needs
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to one hundred (100) pounds
- May be required to be exposed to extreme weather conditions (snow, ice, heat, winds)
- May be required to drive for long periods of time
- Remote locations
Pilot Thomas Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you ready to fuel your future?
With more than 72 years of experience in the industry, Pilot Thomas Logistics is the premier provider of fuel, lubricants and chemicals to the Energy, Marine, Mining and Industrial markets. The corporate headquarters are located in Fort Worth, Texas and there are more than 3,000 team members located throughout North America allowing us to provide high quality products and outstanding services to our valued customers.
Location/Region: Wheeling, WV (US)